Perky Blenders Anthem Blend Giveaway
Terms and Conditions
For any general or technical questions relating to this Promotion, please contact the team at Perky Blenders - firstname.lastname@example.org
- This giveaway is only open to residents in the United Kingdom (excluding Northern Ireland). Entrants who are aged 18 years or over at the date on which they enter the Promotion but excluding employees and their immediate families of the Promoter and anyone else professionally associated with this Promotion.
- By entering the Promotion, entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions in full. The Promotion will begin on 10/11/2023 and closes at 23:29 GMT on 17/11/2023 (the “Promotional Period”). Entries received outside of the Promotional Period will not be eligible to win the prize.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the Promotion. Multiple entries are permitted.
- To enter the Promotion, entrants must follow the rules laid out within the Instagram caption;
☕ Make sure you're following @perkyblenders
☕ Tag your coffee loving friends in the comments (one tag per friend, unlimited entries).
☕ Share this post to your Stories and give us a tag for another chance to win.
- The TWO winners will be selected at random after the giveaway closes on 17/11/2023. The caption on Instagram will be amended to show *CLOSED*. The winners will be contacted via the @perkyblenders Instagram account to arrange the delivery of their prize. We will not ask you to transfer money for your prize.
- All costs and expenses not included within the prize are the responsibility of the winner(s). Any tax payable by the winner as a result of the prize being awarded will be the responsibility of the winner.
- The prize cannot be replaced if lost or stolen. The prize cannot be returned, refunded, exchanged or transferred. The prize cannot be sold or auctioned.
- There is no cash alternative available in whole or in part. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a similar alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- The three month subscription is defined as 1 x 200g bag of Anthem Blend delivered to your delivery address once per month for three months. You will be given the option to choose your grind or whole bean to suit your favourite method.
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this Promotion, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the Promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- The winner hereby recognises and agrees that, provided they have given their consent, the Promoter may use their name and likeness for marketing and the winner may be asked to participate in publicity connected with the Promotion.
- Incomplete entries or entries not made in accordance with the entry instructions are invalid.
- The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay entry to the Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address and identity details.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to award or withdraw prize entitlement and disqualify or refuse further participation in the Promotion where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instruction forming part of this Promotion’s entry requirements or where a participant has gained an unfair advantage or won using fraudulent means.
- The Promotion is not in any way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram or Facebook. Entrants acknowledge that Instagram or Facebook shall not have any liability to them in connection with the promotion.
- If the Promoter fails to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter is responsible for loss or damage an entrant suffers that is a foreseeable result of the Promoter’s breach of these terms and conditions or its negligence, but it is not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if it is an obvious consequence of the Promoter’s breach or if it was contemplated by an entrant and the Promoter at the time that the entrant entered the promotion.
- The Promoter is: “Perky Blenders”, a company registered under the laws of England and Wales with company number, whose registered office is located at Unit 10, Acacia Business Centre, Howard Road, London, E11 3PJ - Company registration number - 09833488