Wanting to work with us planet Perky? Well - we can't blame you, how wise you are.
There's a whole heap of benefits to working in our little caffeinated company. For starters there's lots of nice faces (on average), a decent selection of biscuits, really great coffee (but you already knew that). To name the top 3 out of 35987.
On this page we'll list any current vacancies but if you think we need to hear about your skills outside of those roles we'd still love to hear from you.
Simply email email@example.com
Supervisor - Underground Espresso Bar
We're in need of:
1. Someone who loves an early start - 5.30am-1.30pm, Monday-Friday would be your regular hours, in a super busy commuter take-away kiosk.
2. Someone who’s pretty experienced in the coffee industry as well as having really great skills managing and motivating their team.
3. Someone with experience in ordering and managing stock and deliveries to boost sales and make maximum use of (quite a small) space.
4. Someone who is self-motivated, able to create and improve processes, streamline and be a big friendly positive influence whilst doing it.
5. Someone who is happy getting down and dirty when any jobs need doing and will always wanting to help a teammate out.
4. Someone who is a stickler for perfection works quickly whilst keeping clean and tidy, particularly when space is limited!
5. Someone who is unflappable. Who will ooze chilled charisma even if the place is on fire (just an example, this has never happened)
7. Someone who is generally great to be around and has a customer service level that will knock our customers socks off.
You will be joining a hard working, fun/weird and enthusiastic bunch of people, with very much a large family feel. We have monthly company socials with free beers at our roastery, competitive pay and excellent event/training opportunities. We’re growing fast and would love for you to join and take over the coffee world with us, one cup at a time.
You will be working 5.30am-1.30pm Mon-Fri (with room to work at events and weekends if you wish). You will be provided with SCA Barista Skills Certifications.
If that sounds like something you might like, please send through your CV and some words about why you would like to join our team along with an interesting fact about yourself (please).